Manuscripts may be submitted in any Modern European Language , Abstracts not exceeding more than 250 words should be written both in the language of communication and in English Language. Interested contributors should send three copies of their manuscripts to the Editor.
A manuscript should not exceed 15 pages and should be set on A4 with double spacing; font-type/size ľ Times New Roman/12points ; margins ľ 1inch on all sides; and paragraphing ľ indented.
Full name, postal and e-mail addresses and phone number should appear on the title page.
Recommended style sheet ľ latest edition of MLA or APA.
Submission of electronic copies is to email@example.com
For enquiries, contact the Editor: Dr. Purity Ada Uchechukwu - 09012567379; 08079486165 or Department of Modern European Languages Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Anambra State, Nigeria or the Secretary of Editorial Team, Ezeaka Chinazom Sylvia - 07062178238.
Contributors of papers/articles are to pay:
Evaluation/Review Fee - N5,000 (Five Thousand naira only)
Publication Fee - N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand naira only)
Account Name: Purity Uchechukwu
Account Number: 1218587532
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.