Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Accounting (JOCIA) have zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism. All articles are scanned through appropriate plagiarism check mechanism. Authors are strictly advised to check their works for plagiarism at their ends to avoid any unpleasant situation. To this end, all plagiarized works will not be published at any cost.
Editorial board has verified on the following:
- Similarity Index above 30% - reject the said article and no resubmission accepted where massive poor citation and/or poor paraphrasing are noticed.
- Similarity Index (10 - 30%) - Editor may resend said article to the author for improvement provided for correct citations for all places of similarity and do good paraphrasing even if the citation is provided.
- Similarity Index less than 10% - said article may be accepted or citation improvement may be required, and proper citations provided to all outsourced texts.
In case of 2 & 3 above, the Author should revise, provide needed citation, and do good paraphrasing to outsourced texts and resubmit with evidence of plagiarism test results.