About the Journal
UJOLIS is the Journal of the Department of Library and Information Science, Faculty of Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Anambra State, Nigeria. The journal has scholars who are knowledgeable in research on the Editorial Board and is published twice a year. The intending authors can submit articles anytime of the year as call for articles is continuous. Following acceptance of an article, it will be published in the next available issue in both print and online versions.
AREA OF INTEREST
UJOLIS welcomes well researched theoretical and empirical articles on comtemporary issues in the field of Librarianship and related disciplines
GUIDELINES FOR INTENDING AUTHORS
Manuscript intended for publication in UJOLIS should:
- Be typed on A4 paper size using Times New Romans font size 12 and double line spacing
- Not exceed 15 pages including references
- Be preceded by an abstract not more than 200 words
- Have a titled page which should contain the title of the paper, author(s) full name, surname last in capital letters, address, email address and phone numbers.
- Be organized under headings and subheadings.
Empirical papers should use the following sub-headings:
- Introduction which should contain background, problem statement, research questions and hypotheses
- Review of related literature
References and Tables
- References and in-text citations should follow the latest APAstyle.
- Tables should not flow over to a new page and should be numbered serially, using Hindu-Arabic Numeral e.g. Table 1, 2, 3, etc
REVIEW OF ARTICLES
All articles published in UJOLIS go through a process of double blinded peer review. Authors are informed of the decisions on their manuscripts within one month of submission.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
Soft copy of the manuscript should be sent to email@example.com or two copies of the manuscript should be forwarded to:
Dr. Esther Ekene Aghauche
Department of Library and Information Science
Faculty of education
NnamdiAzikiwe University, Awka