Journal of Basic Physical Research (JBPR) is a peer reviewed journal published by the Faculty of Physical Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. The Journal covers researches in all aspects of Physical Sciences such as: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computational Sciences, Geoscience, Statistics and Mathematics.
The aim of JBPR is to provide a channel for publication of original research papers, reviews, technical reports, case studies and short communications emanating from researchers and scientists with background in Physical Sciences. The objectives are to
- project the image of the Faculty of Physical Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
- provide a window for projection of new scientifc findings in physical sciences and other related areas.
- create an avenue for researchers in physical sciences to announce their new results and disseminate scientific information.
- readily make new scientific findings available to researchers and students in physical sciences.
- stimulate interdisciplinary collaboration among researchers in phyical sciences and other field of studies.