About the Journal
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF COMMERCIAL AND PROPERTY LAW (NAU.JCPL)
A Publication of the Department of Commercial and Property Law,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, P.M.B. 5025, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Journal of Commercial and Property Law (NAU.JCPL) is an annual scholarly, online/print, open access, peer-reviewed, and fully refereed annual journal which interrogates commercial law, property rights, and the milieu of contemporary socio-legal issues which impact on them. The Journal is also dedicated to presenting and reporting research findings on system-wide trends in law and commerce whether international or domestic.
The Journal is abstracted and indexed with Google scholar. It provides a forum for legal scholars and jurists to report research findings for policy making through innovative and advanced methodologies. Well researched and original papers on topical subject matters, and case/book reviews, which extend the frontiers of knowledge with a view to solving developmental problems, are hereby welcome for the 2020 edition of the Journal.
This Journal is to be cited as Nnamdi Azikiwe University Journal of Commercial and Property Law (NAU.JCPL)
First published in 2009, NAU.JCPL has garnered a reputation for high quality, progressive research.
Guidelines to Contributors
1. Language: The language of the manuscript must be English (British standards).
2. Originality: Articles must be original and must not have been submitted for consideration and publication elsewhere.
3. Length of paper: The length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words including tables, figures, references, and appendices (if any). Articles should be typed in 1.5 line spacing (footnotes and references should appear in single line spacing) on one side of A4 paper only with wide margins. Authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity.
4. Title Page: The title page should include: (i) The name(s) of the author(s), (ii) A concise and informative title, (iii) The affiliation(s) and address (es) of the author(s), (iv) The e-mail address, and telephone numbers of the corresponding author.
5. Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 200 words which must include the objectives of the study, methodology, findings/results, method of data collection, and summary of recommendations. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
6. Keywords: Please provide 4 to 6 keywords that can be used for indexing purposes.
7. Subdivision of the article: Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1, 2. (then 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2), 1.2, etc). The abstract is not included in section numbering.
8. References and Documentation: Author(s) should adhere strictly to the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers Uniform Citation and Documentation Standards accessible at www.naltng.org.
Online sources should indicate the site and date of the visit. Names of authors cited in the footnotes should start with initials and end with the surname;
Submission of Manuscripts
Interested contributors are to submit their manuscripts/papers to [email protected] and copy to the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected]. Submission deadlines are strictly enforced.
Chineze Sophia Ibekwe, PhD
Head, Department of Commercial and Property Law
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria
Phone Number: +2348080239789