Instruction to Authors
Manuscript, which should be prepared using Microsoft Word, should not exceed 12 typed pages, including title page, tables and figures. Electronic copy of the manuscript should be sent as an attachment to the email provided on this site. The E-mail address and phone number of corresponding author should be provided for easy communication.
Guidelines for Manuscript Preparation
Prospective contributors are required to use the following guidelines in preparing their manuscripts:
- Type using double line spacing from Abstract to References.
- Font should be Times New Roman and font size 12.
- Manuscript pages should be numbered consecutively and arranged in the following orders:
- Title page (containing paper title, author(s) name(s) and their affiliation(s) with an indication of the corresponding authors, -email/GSM No.);
- Abstract (not more than 250 words and containing about five keywords);
- Introduction, Materials and Methods or Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and Recommendations, Acknowledgement (if necessary), and References.
- References must include author(s) name(s), year of publication, title of paper, journal, volume and page numbers. (In-text citation & References should follow APA referencing style)
- The heading of each section should be bold and left justified. The text must begin on the next line after each heading.
- All figures, tables, plates and authors must be cited within the text and should be numbered consecutively.
- Manuscript may contain as many tables, figures and plates as possible, as long as the paper does not exceed twelve (12) pages. Tables and figures must be numbered consecutively, given suitable caption and cited within the text.
- Mathematical symbols and formulae should be numbered consecutively within the text. Uncommon and ambiguous symbols should be explained.
- Use the international system of units (SI). Authors should also provide alternate units in parentheses for the convenience of readers who are not versed in the use of S.I. Units.
All presentations shall be in power point slides with well-designed background and captions. Use colour combinations that are visible. Posters will be on display throughout the conference and presentation shall not exceed five minutes. Follow IMRaD format (100 cm x 40 cm) in portrait orientation and each presenter shall be responsible for the printing of his/her poster.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference proceedings and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.