The Journal of Basic Phyiscal Research (JBPR) is currently accepting papers in the following areas: computer science, geological science, mathematics, physics and industrial physics, statistics, pure and industrial chemistry and computational sciences.Read more about Call For Papers
Journal of Basic Physical Research (JBPR) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal of the Faculty of Physical Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria. It is published quartly by SCOA Heritage Nigeria Ltd.
We welcome submissions that further the understanding, development and application of scientific methods in basic physical research. Scientific areas include (but are not limited to) areas such as computer science, geological science, mathematics, physics and industrial physics, statistics, pure and industrial chemistry and computational sciences.
Submissions should discuss, introduce, or apply scientific methods to build and/or test theory or to quantify, analyze, explore or visualize scientific/computational structures and processes.
In particular, we welcome submissions that :
- Apply scientific methods to basic physical research questions;
- Present innovative scientific/computational methods for basic physical research;
- Evaluate or validate scientific/computational approaches to basic physical research;
- Address the role of scientific/computational methods in basic physical research;
- Present or validate tools, software packages, and datasets that are useful for basic physical research.
Papers can be either full papers of up to 9,000 words, shorter research notes of 3,000 – 4,000 words, or tutorials. Research notes should be focused on reporting data sets, tools, or empirical analyses and should contain a short introduction, with references and theoretical discussion kept to a minimum. Please submit manuscripts through the submission system, or browse this website for more information on aims&scope, editorial policy, and editorial team.