Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Instructions. A copy of this form, with signatures included from ALL authors on the manuscript, must accompany every new manuscript submission before it will be considered for publication. Please fully complete to eliminate delays in submission. Use an additional form if there are more authors. Please scan image or PDF of this completed form and attach it electronically during the submission process.
Acknowledgments. By signing below, I acknowledge my acceptance to and/or certification of the following information.
- Approval of the Submitted Work and Acknowledgment of Role of Corresponding Author. I have personally reviewed and given final approval of the version submitted, and with the exception of previously published work or data which is clearly acknowledged in the manuscript and for which appropriate written permission is included as part of the submission, to my knowledge, neither the manuscript nor its data have been previously published (except in abstract) or are currently under consideration for publication by any other publication. I agree that the corresponding author (named above) shall be the sole correspondent with the Editorial Office on all matters related to this submission. In the event of acceptance, I designate the corresponding author as the responsible party for all communications with the journal’s publisher related to this work, including review and correction of the typeset proof. I understand that once a manuscript is submitted, no substantial changes to the content will be allowed.
- Validity of Work: The manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter.
- Authorship Contribution. I have participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for all or part of the content, AND have made substantive intellectual contributions to the submitted work in the form of: 1) conception and design, and/or acquisition of data, and/or analysis of data; AND 2) drafting the article, and/or revising it critically for important intellectual content. I have identified all persons, and their employer(s), that have contributed or have substantively edited the submitted work.
- Conflict of Interest, Disclosures, Financial, and Material Support. To my knowledge, all of my possible conflicts of interest and those of my coauthors, financial or otherwise, including direct or indirect financial or personal relationships, interests, and affiliations, whether or not directly related to the subject of the paper, are listed in the appropriate sections of this manuscript. Disclosure includes, but is not limited to, grants or research funding, employment, affiliations, patents (in preparation, filed, or granted), inventions, speakers’ bureaus, honoraria, consultancies, royalties, stock options/ownership, or expert testimony. If an author has no conflicts of interest to declare, this must be explicitly stated.
- Transfer of Copyright. Authors have full ownershipn of copyright and can distribute their publications without restriction
- Manuscript Charges: There shall be a manuscript processing charge of $50
- Plagiarism, Fabrication, Duplication of data or Scientific Misconduct, competing financial interest related journal Policy: The journal follows COPE guidelines in handling above terms [publicationethics.org] and I agree all the terms and conditions of journal and its policies.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.